In this article we will share tips on how to stop Odibets and other Safaricom promotional messages. ODIBETS is a new betting company in Kenya operates the OdiBets brand. Odibets is licensed to Kareco Holdings Limited and is authorized and regulated by the BCLB (Betting Control and Licensing Board ).
Most safaricom users have recently complained about receiving spammy promotional messages from ODIBETS Kenya. The sad part is that even when you try to unsubscribe from receiving this messages, you will still keep on receiving them.
How To Stop ODIBETS SMS (How To STOP Safaricom Promotional Messages)
- Dial *456# on your Safaricom line
2. Choose the option with the word ‘Stop’ in this case Option 9
3. Choose option number 5: Promotional messages
4. Select option number 1: Stop Promotional Messages
5. Enter the sender name you wish to STOP – In our case is ‘ODIBETS’
6. ODIBETS is Stopped.
NOTE: You can follow the same process to unsubscribe from any safaricom promotional message that you don’t like. All you’ll need to change is the sender name in number 5 above.